This website’s URL address is https://cannibalradio.com. Cannibal Radio is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we gather about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about embedded content
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
- personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
- User – a natural person who visits, views and interacts in any way with this website.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – this website and the entire team of Cannibal Radio that has access to data collected via this website
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
The User has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your personal data.
Data we gather
1) Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address or name, mainly information that is necessary for communicating with you and to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
2) Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools for example your IP address. This information is used to improve your user experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
3) Information from our partners
We do not share your information with any third parties or organisations
4) Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in order to:
Communicate and interact with you, including notifying you of changes to any services.
Enhance your user experience.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners) and for other purposes we have asked your consent for
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers or third parties How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as uniterrupted music playing. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data